Cases for PACES is concise, ideal for quick reference, and the perfect study aid to Part II of the MRCP examination. Including all the essential information for the exam in colour-coded sections for each station, it lets you quickly understand the most common cases.
Now in full colour, it features new case material, updated content on ethics and law, and revised brief clinical consultations that better reflect the current exam. Cases for PACES also includes hints and tips for preparing for the exam, and what to expect on the day.
The authors have condensed their own experiences in learning and teaching PACES to provide you with exactly what you need to pass. With its informal style it is ideal for self-directed learning in groups, and will help you hone your clinical skills and boost your confidence throughout your revision.
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology provides medical students studying for boards with a thorough review of pathology concepts. Co-authored by a pathologist and family practice physician, this robust test prep tool combines pathology with strong clinical correlations.
Now in its 34th edition, Essential Med Notes 2018: Comprehensive Medical Reference & Review for USMLE II and MCCQE has been trusted by decades of students preparing for medical licensing exams. Students from the University of Toronto write and edit the entirety of the text with assistance and peer-review from the university’s faculty, so the book provides students with perspectives from their peers. Every year, new contributors and editors take over the reins to make sure that the content is up-to-date and thorough.
Featuring a new layout across every chapter, this edition enhances the reading experience with a consistent format and content updates to text, figures, and evidence-based medicine sections. Perfect for rounds and perforated so sections can easily fit in binders, this edition of Essential Med Notes includes a new Medical Genetics chapter, DMS-5 criteria in the psychiatry chapter, and additional books and online material.
Davidson’s Assessment in Medicine is a collection of 1250 best-of-five multiple choice questions, arranged to correspond with the chapters of the Twenty-third Edition of Davidson’s Principles and Practice. The questions follow the style used in many international undergraduate and early postgraduate exams. For each question the answers are accompanied by a short piece of remediation/ feedback with references back to the main textbook for further information.
This book is an excellent broad assessment text and forms a highly useful complement to the main textbook. It will help students increase the efficiency with which they acquire the factual knowledge necessary for both passing examinations and good medical practice. Although written to accompany Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, this book can be used alongside any clinical medicine textbook.
With exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 has the information you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the exam. With expert tips, up-to-date content, and high-yield review, this full-color book will ensure there are no surprises on Test Day.
The Best Review
- Hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- The most clinically current high-yield review
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management, and concise patient safety notes
- Practical tips for the CCS (Computer-based Case Simulations)
- Avoid surprises on Test Day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Click here to download the EPUB reader
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: 7-Book Set offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics in every discipline – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color diagrams and clear review. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review.
- Clinical updates included in all 7 volumes to align with recent changes.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study, including significant content reorganization and Recall questions in Physiology.
- New High Yield tags and Recall questions in Pharmacology and Biochemistry.
- New content in Behavioral Science and Microbiology, including flowcharts.
Check out our exclusive resources below
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK
An unmatched collection of more than 1,300 must-know facts and mnemonics provide a complete framework for your USMLE® preparation and coursework!
Check out our exclusive resources below